The VelociRAX 6 bike rack for hitches can carry up to 6 bikes and has 25.4 cm (10-inch) spacing between tire baskets. This rack makes road trips with friends and family even better. Using a vertical bike rack for 6 bikes is a game changer whether you're looking to take bikes around locally or explore terrain hours away. UV-tested rubber straps are included to quickly secure bikes in place while ONLY contacting the bike’s tires. When heading out on a bike trip, be confident in how you pack your bikes so you don't have to miss a moment of your trip stressing about bike logistics. If you're looking to get out and ride with others, consider this 6-bike car rack that has room for the whole gang. Getting a rack that has an extra basket carrier that is also great for spontaneous tagalongs!
VelociRAX are patent pending with user-friendly features. There is no need to lift bikes onto this rack when using the roll-in and roll-out loading method, which means kids can load their bikes! Integrated hydraulic dampers assist fully loaded racks when lowering to the load position, so don’t worry about bikes crashing down when lowering this rack. All VelociRAX also come with a garage wall mount that can be used to store this rack with bikes when the rack is not on a vehicle.
You can fully load this rack with flat handlebar bikes (like mountain bikes), but a drop handlebar bike (like a road bike) can fit on the far end if desired.
- Hinge assist dampers for fully loaded hinging - Garage wall mounting kit - Built-in anti-rattle mechanism - VelociRAX tire straps - Rubber bands for brake lever engagement - 12.7 mm (1/2-inch) hitch pin with keyed lock - All needed hardware - Assembly and Use Instructions
- 10", 10", 12", 10", 10" spacing between bikes
- Hitch mounted vertical bike rack holding up to 6 bikes
- Assembled width 65 inches
- Assembled height 58 inches
- Weight 98 lbs
- Load capacity 230 bike lbs at 55 lbs per bike max
- eBike ready: 4 standard ebikes (we recommend removing batteries if you are able)
- Ships in 3 boxes (1 - 62"x6"x6", 2 - 27"x13"x10", 3 - 58"x12"x7")
- 86mm (3 3/8-inch) depth past center of hitch pin hole to insert a VelociRAX - 50mm (2-inch) Class III hitch with tongue capacity of 227 kg (500 lbs) ** Note - 2022 and newer Subaru CrossTrek and Outback and Ford Ranger may lack sufficient depth on the factory hitch receiver.